There are over 200 HHSC Prevention Providers in the state of Texas to cover each of the 11 HHSC Health and Human Service Regions in Texas that address substance use and misuse. Below are the providers funded for Region 8 and the counties they serve.
Region 8 Prevention Providers
San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Awareness (SACADA)
- Counties Served: Bexar, Atascosa, Bandera, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, Wilson
Mid-Coast Family Services
- Counties Served: Calhoun, Dewitt, Goliad, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca
Connections Individual and Family Services Inc.
- Counties Served: Atascosa, Comal, Frio, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes
Karnes County Juvenile Probation Department
- Counties Served: Atascosa, Bexar, Frio, Karnes, La Salle, Wilson
Family Violence Prevention Services
Family Services of San Antonio, Inc.
- Counties Served: Bexar, Dimmit, Frio, Uvalde, Zavala
Juvenile Outreach and Vocational Educational Network (JOVEN)
- Counties Served: Bexar, Comal, Kendall
Serving Children and Adults in Need (SCAN)