Thursday, July 9th, 2015 from 10:00am – 12:00pm
The Prevention Resource Center invites the Region 8 community to join us as we share the highlights and findings of the 2015 PRC Regional Needs Assessment (RNA). Participants will see what the data says about the Region 8 community as it pertains to substance abuse and learn how to use the RNA as a tool to guide prevention strategies.
The Region 8 Community consist of the following Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Calhoun Comal, DeWitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Jackson, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, Maverick, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Victoria, Wilson, Zavala.
- What: PRC Region 8 Community Stakeholder Meeting
- Why Attend: PRC Region 8 will review data findings from the 2015 Regional Needs Assessment
- When: Thursday, July 9th, 2015
- Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Where: San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse Training Rooms
- Address: 7500 US Hwy 90 West, Ste. 100 San Antonio TX 78227, SACADA has “AT&T” on building
- RSVP to Attend: Call (210) 225-4741 or email Gyna Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants who stay for the full duration of the of the Community Stakeholder Meeting will receive 2 CEUs.
- Participants will receive a digital copy of the RNA at the conclusion of meeting.
- Light refreshment will be served, seating is limited and RSVPs are strongly encouraged!
RSVP by Filling Out the Form Below